for information describing items in the repository
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for- profit purposes.
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission of the first author.
for full-text and other full data items
1. Access to some full items is controlled.
- Single copies of full items can be reproduced, and displayed or performed for personal research or study, or educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
2. Full items must not be harvested by robots.
3. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
4. Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
5. Mention of Digital Repository of the Institute of History Belgrade - RIH is appreciated but not mandatory.
for types of document & data set held
1. This is an institutional or departmental repository.
2. Subject Specialties:
- Business Economy and Management
- Labour Economics and Social Affairs
- Sustainable Development
- International Economy
- Multidisciplinary Research
3. Digital Repository of the Institute of History Belgrade - RIH holds all types of materials.
4. Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
5. Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
6. Principal Languages: English
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
1. Items may only be deposited by employees of the institution, or their delegated agents.
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
3. No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
4. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
5. Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
6. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
7. If Digital Repository of the Institute of History Belgrade - RIH receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
1. No retention period defined.
2. Digital Repository of the Institute of History Belgrade - RIH will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility. Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
3. Digital Repository of the Institute of History Belgrade - RIH regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
4. Full-text items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but meta-data must remain.
5. Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
6. No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
7. Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
8. If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
9. No closure policy defined.
Built with Mobirise web themes